Xander is getting so big and thinks he is older than he really is. He is attempting to walk, he is into everything he shouldn't be even though he has plenty of toys to keep him company.
We took a vist to see Steven's Dad and and new baby Anastacia, she is so cute and has the bluest eyes ever.
Xander likes to do a cheesy smile which I was able to catch on camera!!! He is a pretty good eater, he will try anything once!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Xander
Posted by The Saunders Family at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That smile just melts my heart! You can tell he must feel very loved. Arlene told me you are such a cute mom! I am adjusting to motherhood and I love it more every day! I feel lucky that Owen is a very good baby (so far!).
Post a Comment