Today Matthew set up a play table with an umbrella, and a sand/water table with an umbrella, so we took the little tikes out and they had a blast, Livy got completely soaked while Xander was a little more reserved. Enjoy the pic and videos.
Video of the kids playing with the new water table!
Xander about to touch the water
Eating the toys instead of playing with them in the water!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
New Favorite Toy Outside
Posted by The Saunders Family at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How cute.. I'm glad they enjoyed it.. Maybe I'll have to add her swim or her surf suit.. I'll also have to bring up that little pool I have they would love that..
Jen
I'm glad they enjoyed it.. It will give them something to do when it starts getting nice...
my in-laws just bought one of those water tables for kimball... he LOVES it!
Post a Comment