So when Holly was in town all of us sisters went to Logan to get our hair done by Andi (who is the best) I had totally planned on chopping my hair but when it came to doing it I just couldn't. Holly on the other hand was brave enough to do it and it was so cute that I have regretted it ever since, so today Steven Xander and myself went back up to Logan and I got the haircut that I have been wanting!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thanks for copying me. Just kidding. It looks really cute. I love my hair. We miss and love ya.
Holly
Your hair looks so cute. I love my hair cut. We love and miss you.
Holly
It is very cute. I love my new hair cut. I am glad you did it. You will love it. We love and miss you.
Holly
Way cute.. I told you that you should of done it... I bet you love it.. Andi is the best...
SO CUTE I love it!
Post a Comment