Today on Steven's 28th Birthday we got our first snowfall of the year! Happy Birthday Babesweet!!
I took xander out to see what he would do because last year he didn't care much for it. He loved it, he marched around in his snowsuit thinking he was so cool! He looked like a puffed marshmellow . Needless to say he had a blast. Xander eating snow for the first time!
He really liked eating snow, except his face got really cold!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
First snowfall of the year!!
Posted by The Saunders Family at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow that is a lot of snow!! We got a little and it all melted.. One of these days we'll have to let Livy try it.. Glad he likes it and had fun..
Wow I can't believe it snowed that much. We have clear blue skies here. It looks like a lot of fun. We miss and love you.
I am surprised your boy loves the snow I would've thought you would teach him to hate it!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment