So we took Xander to get his Christmas/ 21 month pictures and it took about 15-20 minutes to get him to stop crying and actually take some good pictures. He has had a rough week, I took him to the dermatologist who froze some spots on his leg and arm ( he screamed the whole time) it was so hard to hear him cry for me even though I was holding him. I also took him to get a hair cut which he also screamed through, so by today he wasn't sure about being somewhere strange and other people touching and talking to him.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Xanders turns 21 Months Old
Posted by The Saunders Family at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He's so dang cute.. Poor little guy.. Life can be hard at times.. We had fun tonight hanging out.. Love you guys
He is so handsome. Tyler really misses him. I love to see updated pictures of him. We miss you.
His pictures turned out really cute!
Post a Comment