Todd Allen Hill 10-5-1967 - 12-26-2008
We got a call the day after Christmas from the Miami State Police department looking for someone who knew a Todd Hill and my mom took the call and said she didn't know anybody by that name (note to self if you get a call like that ask everyone in the household). Later she was was thinking about the call and remembered that Steven's mom was married to a Hill and told me about the call, so I said that Steven had a brother in Florida by that name, so I told Steven who called his mom and was given the news that his step brother had been murdered. Apparently he had been homeless and had falllen asleep on a park bench and at about 3 in the moring a man beat him in the head with a tire iron, he was taken to the hospital where he died shortly after. They caught the man who did it and he said his motive was that "Todd had looked at him the wrong way". It was strange that the police department called us. How they had that info I will never know. So since he was a retired Vet he is being burried at Hill Air Force Base on Wed Jan 7.


3 comments:
I am very sorry to hear that. What horrible news to get. I hope Steve is doing well and let him know we are thinking of him at this time.
I am so sorry for the loss. That is so sad. I will be thinking of you. We love and miss you.
I'm sorry to hear the loss, it always can be hard at times.. We'll be thinking of you guys.. Still hard to think that someone could just do that to another human being..
Post a Comment