Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ashlynn is a week old today


How time goes by, our little girl is a week old today! She has been so much fun, so far she is a really great eater, sleeps pretty good and only gets up twice at night! We sure love her and are blessed to have her in our lives.

3 comments:

Fryer Family said...

So Freakin cute.. Love the pic she's a adorable.. I need to come see her.. I'm glad things are going well.. I can't believe its been a week..

Talai said...

Oh my goodness, where I have I been?? I didn't even know you little bundle had arrived. I am so happy for you and I hope your recovery is going well! She is absulutely adorable. I wish I could zip over and hold her in my arms. I'm sure your enjoying every ounce of that precious girl.

griffinclan said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her. She looks just like Alex. We miss you tons.