Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An update finally.........

Ok so I know I have been a slacker when it comes to updating my blog, I have just been so busy with the the move into our new house and two kids! I can finally say that I have cleared all the boxes out of the living area of the house.....the basement is a whole other story!!! Here are a few recent pictures I have taken of things that have been going on.

Tyler and Xander playing guitar hero and Ashlynn watching from behind!

I just love this boy!!!


In the swing with Aunt Lori pushing


Tyler and Xander having a sleep over camp out in the tent


Best buds, getting ready to go to sleep..................ya right huh




2 comments:

griffinclan said...

So cute. I love you Tyler, we miss you tons. Alex is so cute. It looks like they are having fun.

Fryer Family said...

Way cute... Did they ever go to sleep???