Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun craft projects with mom

I finally got our deck stained, it turned out a pretty redwood color!


This is a shelf we painted brown with black knobs to hang in Xander's room


This is a time out bench that Xander will get to know well I am sure :)


This shelf is for Ashlynn's room!

I want to thank my mom for coming with me to pick these out and for running around getting things I needed to complete them! And for coming out to help me do them. They all turned out great!! Thanks mom I love ya

3 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go! They look great!

Fryer Family said...

Way cute and they look cute up... I wish I kept my deck stained.. Maybe then I get a new one sooner.. hehe

Talai said...

Turned out so cute. I don't think Owen would mind sitting in time out if that is where he had to go. Right now Owen has to go to a corner of the room when he is in time out.