Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ashlynn turns 9 months old!

She is all girl loves the frilly stuff!!

trying so hard not to smile!!

My little lady turns 9 months old today! I can not believe how fast time goes by! She is so active and crawls all over, she loves to pull herself up to anything and everything! Starting to go up stairs and gets so proud of herself when she does something, esp when it is something she knows she should not do! She weighs 16.98lb and her height is 28.46" We love you so much little grill (Xander calls her little grill)

3 comments:

Fryer Family said...

Wow she's gettin big.. I can't believe Brodie weighs almost the same as her.. He's going to pass her up soon... I can't believe she's 9 months already.. Where does time go??

andy'n'jess said...

Andrea!!! She is such a doll, so cute!

The Brown's said...

So cute!! We sure do love having you as neighbors and friends.