Monday, July 19, 2010

Ashlynn loves the water



We went up to my moms today to play with some cousins, and Ashlynn decided she would soak herself! The day started out great by me leaving the diaper bag home with all their swim suits and water shoes etc! I can't believe I did that I have been carrying a diaper bag around for over 3 years now! So Ashlynn wore some PJ's I happen to keep in the car (with an extra pair of clothes) And Xander borrowed his cousin Brodie's swim suit (Who is 12 months old and his suit fit Xander perfectly) and I do keep a diaper caddy at my moms so it wasn't as bad as it could be. As I got to my moms I realized the packed diaper bag with milk was sitting in my kitchen, so I quickly called my friend and neighbor Becky to get the milk in the fridge (It is so great having such great neighbors) Thanks Becky!! So overall it was a fun day, Thanks Mom for having us over and feeding us, we love you!

0 comments: