



So scary tonight, as I was in our bedroom folding laundry I heard a loud pop noise and stuff falling on my head and everywhere, there were glass shards and white plastic stuff everywhere. I started cleaning up not knowing where it all came from, as I was on the phone with maintenance that is when I saw the hole in the window and blinds!! He came we looked around and didn't find anything, as I was cleaning up by the DVD's that is when I saw it, the bullet lodged in The Terminal DVD case, so we called the police and they came and ran a report, not much they could do, said it could have come from 1-2 miles away :( I am just so glad it wasn't me it hit!! I must have a guardian angel looking over me today!!
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Bullet through our window
Posted by The Saunders Family at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is so scary! I'm so glad you are okay!
Post a Comment