Friday, August 22, 2008

3rd Anniversary

Steven and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on the 19th. Steven had won a trip with JetBlue to anywhere JetBlue flew, he wanted to go to Aruba for our anniversary but it takes a whole day just to get there so we decided to go to New York City. Our flight was delayed so instead of leaving at 11:15 PM we left at 1:30 AM so we got in to New York at 8AM, then we were at the airport for three hours waiting for our transfer we had paid for (that was fun) we finally got to our hotel and they said they had no rooms ready, but they would check us in (however that works makes no sense to me) so she asked for our names and guess what they had a room ready, I was relieved. So we put our suit cases in our room and off to Serendipity we went for lunch, which was very tasty, the frozen hot chocolate was the best. we went back to our room and took a nap and then showered and off to times square we went (which wasn't too far) we decided to eat at Hard Rock Cafe since Matthew wanted us to get him a shot glass. The next day we headed to H & M to get Xander some cute new clothes and then went to Canal street to see about getting some purses, we were just off the subway when a lady asked if we were interested in purses and I couldn't understand her so I said no and Steven said she is selling purses and I said oh ok, so she turned and we followed her a little ways and she took us to her mini van where we got in back and there were all sorts of Coach bags, so we got three bags for a really good deal. We then went back to the hotel and decided to go to Applebees for dinner and then off to Wicked we went, it was such a good play. The next day we spent getting back home, it was a very memorable few days, we had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures we got.




This was the best play!

Yummy Food!

Steven went for breakfast on our anniversary and came back with a dozen long stemmed roses

1 comments:

Talai said...

I'm glad you were able to have such a nice trip for your Anny! Isn't Wicked wonderful! I really enjoyed that musical while we there.