
Today is my dads 60th Birthday, we had a suprise birthday party planned at Lori's. (thanks for the hospitality) One of the biggest suprises was Holly flew into town for it, which was good since it was her idea and she planned most of it! (way to go Holly) Kevin BBQ ribs (that were to die for) and we had fresh corn on the cob (thanks Jen & Ben) and Matthew made homemade rootbeer like my dad's dad use to make (thanks Matthew it was yummy) and my mom made a homemade german chocolate cake (Yummo mom) and I had my mom buy rolls for me and that was my contibution, but I did work all day! It was a lot of fun. My dad is the best ever and I love and appricate all he does for me and my family and I hope he had a good B-Day. We love you dad!
Xander and Pappa
Matthew stirring the root beer
Xander thought grandma was playing with a ball
Lori's decorated house
Friday, August 22, 2008
My dad turns 60 today
Posted by The Saunders Family at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a fun day.. I think we all had a good day.. I'm glad Holly came and we ended up having a good time.. Dad is the best father we could ask for.. I think he was pretty surprised!!
Post a Comment