
On Monday night Lori came over to visit, after dinner she took Xander outside to play, she put him in the swing and came and told me she thought he was going to fall asleep, so I said well let him. Sure enough he feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 30-40 minutes.

My dad was mowing and Xander didn't even flinch with the lawn mower going on and off. Lori and my dad had to move the swing set so my dad could mow under it and he didn't flinch then either. I might have to use the swing more often to get him to sleep!!
2 comments:
I have the magical touch!
when kimball was little, i noticed that he slept really well to the lawnmower too. so we found an mp3 of a lawn mower (it only lasted like 15 seconds) and we would just put it on repeat. it worked like a charm! kimball had the longest naps when we used it! fortunately, alton sleeps all of the time, so i haven't had to get creative yet.
Post a Comment