We went for our ultrasound today and found out we are having a little girl! Steven was right again. I thought for sure we were having another boy, I even went to our storage unit to get all the boy clothes out before it started to snow. We are so excited. We took Xander to the ultrasound and he kept looking at the TV screen saying "baby", he got a little sad when we went to leave with no baby, he will be a great big brother.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yea!!! We're so excited for you guys.. You will be set for clothes so be ready... I'm glad you finally updated your Blog :)
Congrats! I am so very excited for you!
I am so happy for you. Girls are fun. The cousins will have fun with each other as they grow up. I love and miss you.
Holly
Post a Comment