
Today I am getting ready for Xander's birthday party tomorrow. I decided to make cupcakes and Xander wanted to help. He loved licking the beaters and getting chocolate all over!! He will be 2 on the 18th, how time flys by. I just love this boy, he always puts a smile on my face. It is so entertaining to watch him play. He is facinated with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, we watch it all day long (at least I have something to keep him busy when his baby sister comes next week). HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER We love you so much!


2 comments:
Very cute. He is such a crazy kid. It reminds me of when Tyler was little like that. We used to make cookies.
WOW you let him get dirty.. I'm proud of you.. Looks like he enjoyed it.. I can't believe he will be 2 and Livy as well next month.. Where did the time go.. He's soooo cute.. I'm excited for your little girl to come as well
Post a Comment