Saturday, February 14, 2009

Xander's Birthday Party

Xander getting ready to dive into his cupcake!

He got a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse play tent (which he has spent all day in)


Aunt Jenny gave him this cool puzzle of himself in a neat little metal box.


Grandma Hill and Great Grandpa Smith came up from St. George to be here for his party. Aunt Corin and her kids came as well. We sure appreciated them all coming.



Xander and Livy eating pizza! We had a great Valentines/ Birthday party today. We started the day off by going to the Draper Temple open house as a family (minus Holly), it was so amazing and so beautiful. We then came to my moms where we had Xander's party. We ate pizza and had cupcakes and ice cream. We would like to thank everybody for coming and for all the great gifts.




3 comments:

Fryer Family said...

It was a fun day.. I hope he had a good birthday party it was fun.. He got some cool things.. I hope he likes the puzzle..

griffinclan said...

I wish we could have been there. We love and miss you guys. Good luck this week with the delivery. We will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's going to be 2! Time has really gone by so fast and he's learned how to smile over those 2 years!